- MAXIMIZE CORE STABILITY Looking for a weightlifting belt that features style and durability? Made of suede leather and featuring a 10 mm thickness this lever weight lifting belt for men and women maximizes internal core stability and abdominal pressure. This exercise belt makes it easier to perform workout sessions of deadlifting, squatting, Olympic lifting, and cross-training among other workout routines of fitness and exercise.
- STRONG LEVER CLASP CLOSURE We got it all covered. No matter what level of compression you need, the durable steel lever buckle can be adjusted on any of the 10 precision-drilled holes for optimal lumbar support while using the lever buckle belt. This ensures a sturdy, balanced, and ideal support while lifting heavy weights and keeps you focused in the fitness game.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION No compromises on quality. The IPL and USPA compliant lever belt boasts a premium suede leather build which ensures the belt remains pristine and durable. The lining acts as a cushioned pad that bolsters the back, provides comfort, and prevents the deadlifting belt from digging into the skin. The high-quality stitching makes it exceptionally durable and resistant to wear and tear.
- UNIFORM 4-INCH WIDE DESIGN The width of the powerlifting belt is constant throughout to provide uniform support and stability around the torso for effective bracing. The optimal 4-inch width of the back support belt provides an optimal level of lumbar support and all-around pressure during grueling exercise sessions of their fitness regimen.
- CHOOSING YOUR SIZE Before choosing your gym belt, please measure your waist accurately across your belly button using a measuring tape Please do not use your pant size as your belt size as this may result in inaccurate sizing. If your waist measurement falls between two sizes in a relaxed state, we recommend choosing the upper size for maximum and lasting satisfaction. Please double-check your measurements before purchasing and do not confuse your pant size with your waist size.